At Span West, it’s important for us to give back the local communities that have supported and strengthened us since our early beginnings in 1982. We’re grateful for the opportunity to contribute time and/or financial resources to several charitable organizations in Saskatchewan and Alberta.
Here are just a few of the organizations we’re proud to support:
- STARS Air Ambulance
- Saskatoon Crisis Nursery
- Prince Albert Safe Shelter for Women, Prince Albert
- Capella Centre (Women’s shelter), St. Paul
- Hope 4 MVC Kids, Olds
- The Lighthouse Supported Living, Saskatoon
- Lake Vista Public School / Holy Mary Catholic School (playground donation), Martensville
- Pine Needle Mountain Bike & Music Festival, Prince Albert
- Victoria Hospital Foundation, Prince Albert
- Station Arts Centre, Rosthern
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon
- Global Neighbors Canada Inc.
- Canadian Cancer Society